Legal Research Law



Share |

Should I obtain a Federal Tax ID number for my business if am the only employee?

You do not need to get an EIN (federal tax ID or Employer Identification Number) from the IRS if you are a sole proprietor without employees. You can open your business bank account with your DBA name using your social security number (SSN). You will file Schedule C at the end of the year with your personal tax return, and if you have made a profit, Schedule SE (for self-employment tax) as well.

Legal Research Law FAQBack to Small Business FAQ   Legal Research Law FAQView all Legal Questions Answered-FAQ

Click here Legal Research Law Video Small Business Solutions: Business resources and eleven softwares all-in-one toolbox to help you protect and grow your business today. 

Legal Research Law VideoView all Small Business Videos  Legal Research Law ArticleView all Business Articles

Small Business Management Consultant And Legal Service Plans